Developing high quality community clubs
Developing high quality community sports clubs within the Malvern Hills district, is a key factor in providing positive experiences for participants and increasing the number of people being active.
By working in partnership with The Sports Partnership Herefordshire and Worcestershire, we are able to offer a wide range of support services to help you develop your club and keep up to date with legislation and national initiatives.
- Child Protection - Ensure that children are participating in safe sports clubs
- Clubmark Accreditation - Be recognised for running a High Quality, Safe, Effective and Child Friendly club
- Coach Education - Search for local coach education courses
- Club Database - Find your local sports clubs
- Funding Support - Find details of a variety of potential funding sources
- Facility Hire - Find out details about our Leisure and Cultural Facilities
- Setting up a New Club - Need help setting up a new club?
- Running a Sports Club - How to run a successful sports club
- A Committee Guide - How to organise your committee