You are here: Malvern Hills District Council > Advice, Benefits, Council Tax > Discretionary Housing Payments

Discretionary Housing Payments

To apply for discretionary housing payment, you must:

If the benefit payment amount does not cover your total rent / council tax bill, then you can apply for this additional payment.

Discretionary housing payments are not payments of housing benefit and there is only a certain amount of money available each year so it's important that you make your claim as soon as possible.

You can apply for discretionary housing payment by downloading and completing the discretionary housing payment form. Or you can get a form at any of our contact centres in Malvern, Tenbury Wells and Upton or contact us and we will send one out to you.

We aim to deal with your claim within 28 days.

Page Information
This page was last reviewed 17 March 2014 at 16:08 by Sandra Gordon.
The page is next due for review 13 September 2014.
Email this page
Email to a Friend
Fill in the required details below to email this page to a friend.
You have
Add to Favourites Facebook Twitter
Map of Worcestershire Bromsgrove District Council Malvern District Council Redditch Borough Council Worcester City Council Wychavon District Council Wyre Forest District Council
The county of Worcestershire includes the districts of:

Google Translate
Malvern Hills District Council, Council House, Avenue Road, Malvern, WR14 3AF - Directions to Council Offices.