Advise Us When You Move

If you already receive Housing benefit or Council Tax Support and you are moving address, it is very important that you tell us immediately.

Any delay may effect the date the benefit is paid from and the amount you may receive. You can download and complete the Housing and Council Tax Benefit Change of Address Form  or contact us and let us know straight away.

You can also obtain a form from any of our contact centres in Malvern, Tenbury Wells and Upton.

Page Information
This page was last reviewed 10 July 2013 at 15:58 by Sandra Gordon.
The page is next due for review 6 January 2014.
Email this page
Email to a Friend
Fill in the required details below to email this page to a friend.
You have
Add to Favourites Facebook Twitter
Map of Worcestershire Bromsgrove District Council Malvern District Council Redditch Borough Council Worcester City Council Wychavon District Council Wyre Forest District Council
The county of Worcestershire includes the districts of:

Google Translate
Malvern Hills District Council, Council House, Avenue Road, Malvern, WR14 3AF - Directions to Council Offices.