You are here: Malvern Hills District Council > Council and Democracy > Councillor Information > Complaining against Councillor

Making a complaint against a Councillor complaints

If you want to complain about the conduct of a member of Malvern Hills District Council or a member of one of the parish or town councils within the district, you must submit your complaint to:

The Monitoring Officer
Malvern Hills District Council
Council House
Avenue Road
WR14 3AF

Under the procedure you can only complain about the behaviour of a Councillor. It will not deal with complaints about things that are not covered by the members’ Code of Conduct. If you make a complaint to the Monitoring Officer it must be about why you think a member has not followed the Code of Conduct.

Code of Conduct

If you wish to complain about a Councillor please use the Complaint form PDF provided and submit to the above address.

Page Information
This page was last reviewed 17 December 2013 at 17:07 by Cassandra Zoro.
The page is next due for review 15 June 2014.
Email this page
Email to a Friend
Fill in the required details below to email this page to a friend.
You have
Add to Favourites Facebook Twitter
Map of Worcestershire Bromsgrove District Council Malvern District Council Redditch Borough Council Worcester City Council Wychavon District Council Wyre Forest District Council
The county of Worcestershire includes the districts of:

Google Translate
Malvern Hills District Council, Council House, Avenue Road, Malvern, WR14 3AF - Directions to Council Offices.