The Worcestershire Regulatory Services (WRS) provides a county
wide service for Environmental Health, Trading Standards and
Some of the Environmental Health areas covered by WRS
Telephone enquiries about Environmental Health issues can be
made via the Worcestershire Hub on 01905 822799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit the Worcestershire Regulatory
Service website for more information.
Worcestershire Regulatory Services
PO Box 866
Worcester, WR1 9DP
Worcestershire Regulatory Services is responsible for:
- The provision of advice and information on Environmental Health
matters to the community, traders, workers and visitors to the
- The investigation of complaints and notifications concerning
Environmental Health referred to The Worcestershire Regulatory
- Programmed activities covering inspection of places, premises
and products with regard to food, health and safety, environmental
protection, pest control, dog warden services, animal welfare and
pollution, including monitoring.
- The enforcement of Environmental Health legislation.
- The registration or licensing of persons and premises in regard
to Environmental Health legislation.