You are here: Malvern Hills District Council > Housing > Advice & Guidance > Caravan Site Licensing

Caravan Site LicensingCaravan site

There are three types of caravan site and all are subject to the need for planning approval and must have a site licence. To view the current register of licensed caravan sites in the district please click here. The word caravan includes all mobile homes or motor homes or touring units.

  1. Residential Sites. These are sites where homes can be occupied for twelve months per year
  2. Static Holiday Sites. These are sites for temporary, holiday use where the site is closed for a period of the year
  3. Touring Sites. These are sites for holiday use where caravans are usually towed to the site for short periods of time

All caravan site licences include a set of conditions that must be complied with. These conditions include requirements about fire precautions, minimum spacing distance between units, water supplies and drainage, car parking etc.

Page Information
This page was last reviewed 9 July 2012 at 14:23 by Web Team.
The page is next due for review 5 January 2013.
Email this page
Email to a Friend
Fill in the required details below to email this page to a friend.
You have
Add to Favourites Facebook Twitter
Map of Worcestershire Bromsgrove District Council Malvern District Council Redditch Borough Council Worcester City Council Wychavon District Council Wyre Forest District Council
The county of Worcestershire includes the districts of:

Google Translate
Malvern Hills District Council, Council House, Avenue Road, Malvern, WR14 3AF - Directions to Council Offices.