Community Development Hours Scheme
Providing Discounted Rates
As a result of funding and continued support
provided by Malvern Hills District Council (MHDC), the Council
controls a small number of Community Development Hours (CDH’s) at a
number of facilities within the Malvern Hills District.
As part of MHDC’s commitment to providing and
supporting the development of sport and recreational activities,
CDH’s are utilised in two ways.
- Through direct delivery, where MHDC utilises CDH’s for MHDC led
- Through the enabling of activities, where MHDC supports
external clubs by hiring out the CDH’s at a reduced rate.
Who Can Apply
Any accredited sports club can apply for the
CDH’s, providing that
- There is availability during the period required,
- They meet one of the Facility Access Criteria levels, and
- The Conditions of Use Policy is adhered to throughout the
How To apply
If your club is interested in applying for an
allocation of CDH’s, simply download the Community
Development Hours Information Pack, then complete and return
the required forms.
Community Development Hours Information Pack - Microsoft