Search Planning Applications
Here you can
- View historic applications
- Monitor the progress of current applications
- Submit comments about them
- Search a constantly updated list of applications received and
decisions made each week.
Click the icon on the right to
view current applications
As we receive hundreds of responses to applications each year it
is not possible to acknowledge receipt or respond to your comments
directly. All comments (representations) will be taken into account
and you will be advised of the formal decision in due course.
online planning application search facility
can also be used to view the list of weekly decisions or
to view appeal decisions.
Current planning application documents can also be
viewed online at the Customer Service Centre
in The Library, Graham Road, Malvern (9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to
Friday). A Customer Service Officer will be able to assist
you in accessing the internet from the bank of computers that are
available for public use
historic downloads facility is also available
upon request in order to view application documents where 6
months or more have elapsed since a formal decision was
What you should know about the data we collect
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives rights to you about how your
personal data is obtained and used by Malvern Hills District
Council (the 'data controller'). When commenting on planning
applications or submitting a planning application you should be
aware of the Council's policy on Data
Protection and Security in relation to Planning
- It is important that you are aware of the General Disclaimer
- By clicking on links above you acknowledge that you have read,
understood and agree to the
- A list of the various application
types and their associated suffix codes is available to
- Please note that your comments and contact details will be
added to the application file, which can be made available for
public enquiry and will be viewable on this website.
- We cannot treat your comments, or any part of your email or
letter, including any personal details, email address or other
contact information as confidential.
- The system used to search applications should be viewed using
Internet Explorer version 5.5 and above. Functions may not work in
- Historic applications date back to 1974.