Making a complaint against a councillor
If you want to complain about the conduct of a member of Malvern Hills District Council, or a member of one of the parish or town councils within the district, please submit your complaint to:
The Monitoring Officer
Malvern Hills District Council
Under the procedure you can only complain about the behaviour of a councillor, it will not deal with complaints about things that are not covered by the members' Code of Conduct.
If you make a complaint to the Monitoring Officer, it must be about why you think a member has not followed the Code of Conduct.
Code of Conduct
- Members Code of Conduct - Part 1 - general provision
- Members Code of Conduct - Part 2 - interests
- Members Code of Conduct - Appendix 1 - seven principles of public life
- Members Code of Conduct - Appendix 2 - the relevant authorities (disclosable pecuniary interests) Regulations 2012
- Arrangements for investigating allegations of breach of Code of Conduct
If you wish to complain about a councillor please use the complaint form provided, and submit to the above address.