Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) scheme
Residents in the Malvern Hills district could save up to 30% on their heating bills with Lister Gases Limited. The deal has seen many local residents already benefit from the competitive and fair pricing offered by Lister Gases through their discounted bulk purchasing of LPG scheme.
- Prices are transparent to the wholesale market, which you can track: LPG Prices.
- Over the 2 year commitment you could see substantial savings to what you currently pay.
- Experience further savings if you are an existing customer by moving onto the MHDC scheme.
- One of the best delivery services in the UK LPG market today and with peace of mind that you will not be left without gas.
- No matter what department all Lister Gases staff have experienced knowledge of the LPG sector, so you're in good hands no matter what your enquiry.
- Prices on the scheme do come down when the wholesale price drops. You can monitor the price monthly by calling the Lister Gases sales team. For more information please call 0121 556 7181 or email Baljit.email@example.com quoting reference LGMHDC.
How can I switch?
It's very easy to change suppliers, as long as you are not signed up to any commitment all you have to do is fill in and sign a supplier switch document, which can be obtained by clicking in the following link: Lister Gases Switch or by calling the Lister Gases Sales team and speaking to Bal on 0121 556 7181, who can run you through how to obtain the process.
Testimonial: "Very happy with the service provided by Lister Gases, the transfer was quick and very efficiently done. The great benefit is that I no longer have to negotiate gas prices, I know exactly how much I will have to pay and how the price is determined." David Spurrier - MHDC resident.
Is your home losing heat? In a typical British home, one third of heat produced by central heating systems is lost through the roof, walls and windows. For a poorly insulated property, this means that £1 in every £3 spend on heating is wasted.
The good news is it's easy to make improvements that will reduce your bills. We are involved in the Warmer Worcestershire Project, which is aimed at reducing carbon emissions in the county and helping residents improve the energy efficiency of their homes.
Visit the Warmer Worcestershire Project, for:
- A Thermal Map showing the energy efficiency rating of every house in Worcestershire - find out today how much heat your home is losing
- Information about free or cut price insulation
- Advice on improving the efficiency of your home
In Malvern Hills we are lucky to have specific projects that support residents who find themselves in fuel poverty, there is an Affordable Warmth Grant that can be used towards the cost of heating. To find out if you are eligible for a grant please contact 01684 560 666. Age UK Website.
Act on Energy who are our local energy advise centre are now offering free home energy visits to all elderly residents. Information is provided to help residents understand current bills, access to social tariffs and energy saving tips. For more information please contact Act on Energy on 0800 988 2881.
Malvern Hills Fair Energy Scheme
The Malvern Hills Fair Energy Scheme could help you save up to £250 off your annual gas and electric bill. Find out more about the Malvern Hills Fair Energy Scheme.