Malvern Hills District Council transferred its homes to Festival Housing Association in 1995, and so we no longer own or manage any residential properties.
Our housing team aims to deliver the visions and goals contained in our Housing Strategy.
We are responsible for ensuring that the following services are provided:
- Formulation of housing and homelessness strategies, and working with developers and Registered Providers to achieve the development of new affordable homes across the Malvern Hills District
- Working with our housing options and homelessness contractor Festival Housing to ensure that housing options and homelessness advice is available to anyone who needs it
- Tackling disrepair, the licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation and caravan sites; and facilitating grants to enable people to remain in their homes
- Working with our contractor Care and Repair Worcestershire who provide independent advice, support and practical help to older people, people with disabilities and those on low income who need to repair, improve or adapt their homes.
- Money Advice Service - an independent service, set up by government to help people make the most of their money, giving free, unbiased money advice to everyone across the UK –online, over the phone and face to face.
- Festival Housing (Fortis Living)
- Street Link