How to Pay Council Tax
You can choose to pay on the 1st, 10th, 15th or 25th of the month if you switch to paying your Council Tax through your Bank or Building Society account by Direct Debit. Your annual bill will be collected in 10 instalments April to January.
If you apply for Direct Debit through the financial year you will be notified of the dates and amounts of the instalments to be collected. You will receive a minimum of 10 working days notice before the first collection date.
You can pay using a debit card via our Online Payments Facility.
You can pay, using a debit card, at any Customer Service Centre, or by using our 24 hr automated telephone payments line on 0300 456 2013.
If you would like to pay by standing order please instruct your bank or building society to make payments on or before the instalment dates on your bill.
The standing order (quoting your Council Tax or Business Rates account number) should be set up in favour of:
Malvern Hills District Council, HSBC, Worcester Road Malvern
Sort Code: 40-47-17
- Payment can be made at Malvern or Tenbury HUB
- Cheques should be sent to: Revenues and Benefits, PO Box 11, Pershore, WR10 1PU
- Cheques should be made payable to MALVERN HILLS DISTRICT COUNCIL and your Council Tax ACCOUNT REFERENCE and ADDRESS should be written on the back.
- Please note that a receipt for payment by cheque will no longer be produced and sent back to the payee.
- Please DO NOT send cash through the post.