Late Night Refreshment Houses

A premises licence is needed at any food business selling hot food or hot drink between 11 o'clock at night and 5 in the morning. 

The licence is used to help control disorderly behaviour and nuisance by people in the evenings.

For more information about applying for a premises licence please see our premises licence page .

In partnership with EUGO logo