How do I find out if a building is listed?
English Heritage maintain the Statutory List of buildings listed as being of special architectural or historic interest
From this page you can find out :
- If your property is listed.
- What is a listed building
- What are the most Frequently asked questions
- What is Listed building consent– what and when are permissions needed
- Conservation related websites – useful links
For further Help and Advice please contact the Worcestershire Hub 01684 862151 or or alternatively email the Conservation Team email@example.com