Members of the Malvern Hills Partnership
The partnership has over two hundred members, made up of organisations from across the district.
Thirteen of those organisations - listed below - make up the Malvern Hills Partnership Board.
It is the Board which sets the strategic direction for the partnership by deciding the priorities that, collectively, we will focus on tackling.
Projects, plans and policies and then filtered out to other organisations who all contribute towards making the Malvern Hills District a good place to live, work and play.
The Strategic Board Members:
- Environment Agency
- Community Action
- Festival Housing
- County Association of Local Councils
- South Worcestershire College
- Worcestershire PCT
- Malvern Hills District Council
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue
- Community First
- Transition Malvern Hills
- Federation of Small Businesses
- West Mercia Police
- Worcestershire County Council
- NHS South Worcestershire