The publication of data forms part of our commitment to be open and transparent with you.
We have provided this section of our website in order to bring together information which we believe will be of use to residents and local businesses alike.
- The data sets published here are licensed but are freely re-usable under the Open Government Licence.
- We aim to be as transparent as possible but in some cases we will need to respect information that could be seen as sensitive due to the Data Protection Act 1998 or is not publishable by law.
- Data sets will be presented in a raw state.
- Data sets will be presented in a way that it can be easily read in a variety of applications.
- Should you have an enquiry about any of the data sets, please contact our Freedom of Information Officer via the Worcestershire Hub.
Available data sets
- The Council's Contracts register
- Business rate information
- Our £250.00 or more expenditure data sets are available for this financial year
- Salaries of the Senior Management Team as at 1 December 2012 together with details of pay multiple
Other available data
The Councils Publication Scheme includes lots of other information that we make routinely available such as
- Committee minutes, meetings and agendas
- Corporate Structure
- Councillor allowance and expenses
- Council policies
- Council performance
- External audits
- Heads of Service
- Key inspections and key indicators on the Councils fiscal and financial position
- Parking charges
- Pay policy statement 2012/13
- Pay policy statement 2013/14