Pay and Display Machines
Using a pay and display machine
- Pay the appropriate fee allowing all the coins to register
- Check the machine display
- If any coin fails to register, retrieve them from the bottom tray and try again
- Push the large green button
- Wait for the ticket to appear and remove from the bottom tray
Faulty Pay and Display Machine
If you experience any problems whilst using a pay and display machine, please report it online.
When reporting a faulty pay and display machine, please include the following information:
- Registration number
- Make and model of the car
- Time of arrival and intended length of stay
You are also advised to place a note clearly visible within the car.