Malvern Hills District Council charges a £10 administration cost for processing the DBS (previously CRB) disclosure. This is not part of the licence fee and must be paid separately.
Seating Capacity - all licensed vehicles can only carry the number of passengers indicated on the vehicle plates this includes children under 6 years of age. The appropriate safety restrains must be used at all times.
Making an Application
To make an application please complete the relevant forms and take it, together with payment and relevant additional documentation to a Customer Service Centre.
For applicants applying for a Driver's Licence the person applying must submit the application in person so that the information and identification can be verified.
Taxi Licensing Applications and Forms
- Private Hire Vehicle Licence Application
- Hackney Carriage Vehicle Licence Application
- New Driver Licence Application
- Medical Exam Report
- DVLA Mandate Form - DI
- Operators Licence Application
- Transfer Licence Change Of Ownership
- Transfer Licence Change Of Vehicle
Please ensure that ALL forms are returned when making an application.
Contact Details for Other Agents
Driving Skills Assessments
- Must be completed by new driver applicants
- This is booked and paid for by the applicant to Worcestershire County Council, Road Safety Unit prior to submitting an application.
- A copy of the permit is required to verify the successful completion of this test.
- You can contact Driver Training on 01905 846827. Open 9am – 2pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and 9am – 2pm on Wednesday.
- This test is only required for new driver applications.
- The fee for the test will be £40.
- Must be completed by new and renewal vehicles - this is booked and paid for by the applicant directly to the designated garage.
- You can contact Motorlink on 01684 576887 prior to submitting an application form the cost of inspections are £25+ vat.