Advise Us Of Any Other Changes

If you already receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and something changes for example:

  • If someone comes to live with you
  • If someone living with you moves out
  • If someone in the household passes away
  • Date a child leaves school, or the date child benefit payments stop
  • Date a child starts work, or goes to college / University
  • Date if you have another child
  • You, or your partner, go into hospital for more than 6 weeks

It is very important that you tell us immediately.

Any delay may effect the date the benefit is paid from and the amount you may receive.

You can complete Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support Change of Circumstances Form, or contact us and let us know straight away.

You can also obtain a form from any of our contact centres in Malvern, Tenbury Wells and Upton.