Broadwas and Cotheridge Neighbourhood Plan
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - Friday 15 February 2019 to 5pm on Friday 29 March 2019
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Broadwas and Cotheridge Parish Council submitted the Broadwas and Cotheridge Neighbourhood Plan to Malvern Hills District Council on 20 January 2019. In accordance with Regulation 16, Malvern Hills District Council is undertaking a public consultation from Friday 15 February 2019 until 5pm on Friday 29 March 2019, during which interested parties are invited to make comments on the draft Broadway and Cotheridge Neighbourhood Plan.
The submitted documentation includes:
- the proposed Neighbourhood Plan;
- a map, forming part of the above Plan, identifying the area to which the proposed Neighbourhood Plan relates;
- a Consultation Statement explaining who was consulted, and how consultation comments have been addressed; and
- a Basic Conditions Statement, explaining how the proposed Neighbourhood Plan meets the requirements set out in legislation and environmental matters.
To view the submitted Broadwas and Cotheridge Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- Broadwas & Cotheridge Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP), January 2019
- Broadwas & Cotheridge NDP - Basic Conditions Statement
- Broadwas & Cotheridge NDP - Consultation Statement
- Broadwas & Cotheridge NDP - Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Opinion and Addendum
- Broadwas & Cotheridge NDP - Background Paper 1: Housing Options
- Broadwas & Cotheridge NDP - Background Paper 2: Local Green Spaces
- Broadwas & Cotheridge NDP - Background Paper 3: Built Heritage
- Broadwas & Cotheridge NDP - Background Paper 4: Key Views
Hard copies of the documents can be viewed at the Malvern Customer Service Centre & Library, Tenbury Wells Customer Service Centre & Library and Upton-upon-Severn Library.
If you wish to comment on any part of the Broadwas and Cotheridge Neighbourhood Plan, a Response Form can be downloaded by clicking the link below:
Comments on the draft Broadwas and Cotheridge Neighbourhood Plan should be received by no later than 5pm on Friday 29th March 2019, and can be sent via email to email@example.com or by post to Malvern Hills District Council, Council House, Avenue Road, Malvern, WR14 3AF.
It is the responsibility of Malvern Hills District Council to collate all the response and forward them on to an independent examiner, who will consider the responses and the Plan documents when assessing whether the Neighbourhood Plan meets the relevant legislation and can therefore proceed to referendum.
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation - 17 September to 29 October 2018
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Broadwas and Cotheridge Parish Council consulted upon their draft Neighbourhood Plan from 17 September until 29 October 2018. To view this document, please follow the link below: