Councils have power, under various acts of parliament, to introduce byelaws to help them address local issues.

Before they come into force, these byelaws have to be approved by central government.

Certain issues like damage, fire arms, graffiti, litter, public order, and the sale of vehicles don't need to be addressed through a byelaw as they are covered by general legislation.

If you have any questions about the byelaws currently in place in Malvern Hills, please contact Legal Services: