Change of address

Tell us if you or your tenants are moving in or out of a property in Malvern, simply complete the online forms below.

Read our Welcome page, which contains useful information to help you if you are a new Malvern resident that is moving into the district.

If you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and would like to report a change in circumstances, let us know by completing one of our change in circumstance forms.

If you are moving to Malvern Hills, Worcester City or Wychavon for the first time or have previously lived in the area but have not paid Council Tax to us before please complete the Moving in form.

  • Council Tax band search - Find our your Council Tax band
  • Self Service portal - Register for a Self Service account to manage and view your Council Tax bill
  • How to Pay your Council Tax - How to pay for your Council Tax
  • Council Tax- More information on Council Tax
  • If you currently pay Council Tax to Malvern Hills, Worcester City or Wychavon (or have done so in the past) and are moving to another address within Malvern Hills, Worcester City or Wychavon where you will be liable for the Council Tax please complete Moving within the area form.

    If you are moving out of the Malvern Hills, Worcester City or Wychavon area or will not be liable for Council Tax at your new address please complete the Moving out form.

    If you currently pay your council tax by direct debit we recommend you contact your bank and cancel the direct debit immediately.

    Don't forget to let our Electoral Services know that you have moved. You can find information about how to do this on the Electoral Services pages.

    Please let us know by clicking on the link if you already have the service and are moving within or out of the district, or if you move into a property where there is already a brown bin (as this is a chargeable service visit the garden waste page for more information.) Contact Garden Waste Team

    Let us know if you change your name so that we can update your Council Tax bill with the correct details. Email with the information.

    If you have recently had a death in your household you must notify us so that we can update your Council Tax bill, if necessary. Email with the information.

    If you are a landlord and wish to tell us about a change of tenants in your property complete the change of tenant form.

    If you need help with completing a form


    Malvern Hills District Council

    The Council House, Avenue Road, Malvern, WR14 3AF

    Wychavon District Council
    Pershore Civic Centre - The Civic Centre, Queen Elizabeth Drive, Pershore, WR10 1PT
    Evesham Contact Centre - Evesham Community Contact Centre, Oat Street, Evesham, WR11 4PJ
    Droitwich Contact Centre - Droitwich Spa Library, Victoria Square, Droitwich Spa, WR9 8DQ

    Worcester City Council
    The Hive, Sawmill Walk, The Butts, Worcester, WR1 3PB


    Please call us on 03004560560