Search Suggestions
Close Search Suggestions
A - Z of Resident Services:
You are here:
Skip permits

Skip Permit

Skip Hire

If the skip is to be placed within your property no permit is required and you may approach any skip company of your choice. Skips should be placed within the property boundaries wherever possible.

If you intend to place a skip on the highway you need a permit from your local highway authority, you will need to contact a skip company registered with Worcestershire County Council. The skip company will apply for the necessary permit to place the skip on the highway.

Contact Us

Please contact us in the first instance at 

If you have a query about an issue on the highway or would like more up to date information, please contact the Worcestershire Hub on 0845 607 2005 where a Customer Service Advisor will assist you further.

Frequently Asked Questions

Further Information

In this section

More Information

See also in our website

External websites

We are not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more

Was this information helpful?

Please rate the content of this page
Would you like to provide any additional comments relating to the content of this page? Your feedback will help us to improve the content of our web pages

This page was last reviewed 24 July 2013 at 14:00.
The page is next due for review 20 January 2015.