Schools Finance Reports
S251 Budget Statements
Local Authorities are required under section 251 of the
Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009 to prepare
a budget statement before the beginning of each financial year.
- SBST: An account of the main sources of funding available to
support the Schools Budget
- CEL: Central Expenditure Limit
- Table 1: LA level Information
- Table 2: A list of schools' budget shares
- Table 3: The calculation of each school's budget share
- Table 4: The LA's allocation formula
Please note: Prior to 2010/2011 this statement was known as the
Section 52 Budget Statement, as required under section 52 of the
Schools Standards and Framework Act 1998.
S251 Budget Statements:
S52 Outturn Statements
At the end of each financial year LA’s are required to prepare
an outturn statement relating to their expenditure for the year.
Statements are submitted to the DFE and published in August of the
following financial year.
They all contain the following information:
- Table A: Spending by schools and LA information.
- Annex: The Youth Service
- Table B: School level information.
- Directgov Information
for young people from Directgov
We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
This page was last reviewed 22 July 2013 at 16:11.
The page is next due for review 18 January 2015.