We are delighted to offer a wide range of activities to suit all ages and abilities across the Malvern Hills District.
All activities are professionally led and coached by Rachel Nicholls, Physical Activity and Wellbeing Officer, who has a wealth of knowledge and experience. She is also a UKA England Athletics Leader in Running Fitness.
Please note that covid-19 safety guidelines will be adhered to at all times.
- Bikeability Learn to Ride
- Bikeability Levels 1 and 2
- Strength and mobility classes
- Couch to 50km
- Running Programmes
- Walking Programmes
- Worcestershire West School Games
This page will be updated with the latest information about current programmes.
New for May 2021:
- Couch to 5km- our 12 week running programme for beginners, starting Tuesday 11 May, 6.30-7.30pm
- Couch to 50km cycling programme – starting Thursday 13 May 2021, 6.30-8pm and Monday 24 May, 9.30-11am
- Strengthen and lengthen – starting Wednesday 19 May, 10-11am
- Walking Workout (women only)- starting Wednesday 19 May 2021, 9.45-10.45am from British Camp.
- Learn to ride – starting Wednesday 19 May, 4.30-5.30pm
- Guided trail runs – starting Thursday 20 May, 9.30-11am
- Guided walks – starting Tuesday 25 May, 10.30-12.30pm