Conservation Area Appraisals
The conservation section has embarked upon a programme of conservation area appraisals and management strategies including a review of the boundaries.
Every local authority is obliged to undertake this work under the Planning (Listed Buildings and Conservation Areas) Act 1990.
The purpose of the review and appraisal is to:
- Identify and reassess the special qualities of the conservation area.
- Look at the effectiveness of the boundaries and assess whether they should be altered, extended or reduced.
- Engage and consult the local community and businesses during the process.
- Prepare a strategy for its future management.
Designated Conservation Area review and appraisals
Listed below are the appraisals which have now been formally adopted.
- Clifton-upon-Teme Conservation Area
- Hallow Conservation Area
- Kempsey Conservation Area
- Malvern Link
- Malvern Trinity
- Tenbury Wells
- Great Malvern
Further help and advice
Please email the Conservation Team email@example.com