The Revenue e-claims service will be unavailable from Friday 26 February until Monday 1 March 2021, 9am. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
Log in to your Self Service account to access, manage and view your
- Council Tax account
- Business Rate account
- Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim
- Tenants Housing Benefit claims
Using your Self Service account can save you time, effort and money. There is no need for you to visit us, ring us or write to us. You can view and manage your account or claim online, at a time that suits you.
Why do I need an account?
- To see full details of your account or claim
- How your charges or benefits are worked out
- Check your discounts and allowances
- See when your payments are due
- View bills and letters we send to you (paperless e-billing)
- Set up a Direct Debit or make a payment
- Tell us about a change of address
- Search for a Council Tax band or Business Rates rateable value
- Apply for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support
- Landlords can view benefit awards, payment details and correspondence.
How to register
- Fill your details in on the registration page. You will need to tell us:
- your account number, claim number or landlord reference (on your bill or benefit letter)
- your e-mail address
- You will then be asked some security questions about your account or claim. If you answer those questions correctly you will be able to log in immediately.
- If you are unable to answer all the security questions we will send you a PIN number in the post (for security reasons) which you will need to use to log in.
Other ways to pay Council Tax or Business Rates
Visit Pay Council Tax or Business Rates page for options to pay.