Customer Service Charter
What you can expect from us:
- We aim to respond to all letters within 7 working days, or tell you if it's going to take longer.
- We aim to answer emails within 1 working day, or tell you if it's going to take longer.
- We aim to answer the telephone within 15 seconds
- We aim to see you within 15 minutes, or tell you if it's going to take longer.
- We aim to deal with 80% of enquiries, so that you do not have to speak to numerous different officers to have your problem resolved.
- We will be friendly, helpful and attentive.
- We will avoid jargon and explain technical terms.
- We will respect people's differences, and treat everyone fairly and to the same high standard.
- We will not make promises that we cannot keep.
- If you need special help, for example because you have a disability or any other special needs we will:
- Arrange a home visit by the appropriate officer if you are housebound or disabled and cannot get into one of the Hub Centres;
- Arrange for leaflets, letters or other information to be available in large print or on audio tape;
- Make arrangements for any document to be translated.
For further details please refer to our Tell Us What You Think leaflet.