Hanley Castle Neighbourhood Plan
Submitted Neighbourhood Plan Consultation – 16th February 2018 to 5pm on Friday 6th April 2018
Under Regulation 15 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Hanley Castle Parish Council submitted the Hanley Castle Neighbourhood Plan to Malvern Hills District Council on 29th January 2018.
In accordance with Regulation 16, Malvern Hills District Council are undertaking a public consultation from Friday 16th February 2018 until 5:00pm on Friday 6th April 2018, during which interested parties are invited to make comments on the draft Hanley Castle Neighbourhood Plan.
The submitted documentation includes:
- the proposed Neighbourhood Plan
- a map, forming part of the above Plan, identifying the area to which the proposed Neighbourhood Plan relates
- a Consultation Statement explaining who was consulted, and how consultation comments have been addressed
- a Basic Conditions Statement explaining how the proposed Neighbourhood Plan meets the requirements set out in legislation and environmental matters.
To view the submitted Hanley Castle Neighbourhood Plan and supporting documents, please follow the links below:
- Hanley Castle Neighbourhood Development Plan (NDP), December 2017
- Hanley Castle NDP – Design Guide, December 2017
- Hanley Castle NDP - Basic Conditions Statement
- Hanley Castle NDP – Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Opinion
- Hanley Castle NDP – Consultation Statement
- Hanley Castle NDP – Supporting Document, Part 1
- Hanley Castle NDP - Supporting Document, Part 2
Hard copies of the documents can be viewed at the Malvern Customer Service Centre & Library, Tenbury Wells Customer Service Centre & Library, Upton-upon-Severn Library and the Hanley Swan Village Stores.
If you wish to comment on any part of the Hanley Castle Neighbourhood Plan a Response Form can be downloaded by clicking the link below:
Comments on the draft Hanley Castle Neighbourhood Plan should be sent to Malvern Hills District Council by 5pm on Friday 6th April 2018.
Comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to Planning Policy at Malvern Hills District Council, Planning Services, The Council House, Avenue Road, Malvern, Worcestershire, WR14 3AF.
It is the responsibility of Malvern Hills District Council to collate all the responses and forward them on to an independent examiner, who will consider the responses and the Plan documents when assessing whether the Neighbourhood Plan meets the relevant legislation and can therefore proceed to referendum.
Draft Neighbourhood Plan Consultation – 28 April to 12 June 2017
In accordance with Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012, Hanley Castle Parish Council consulted upon their draft Neighbourhood Plan from 28 April until 12 June 2017. To view this document, please follow the link below:
Neighbourhood Area Application – Approved 21 July 2014
The District Council designated the parish of Hanley Castle as a Neighbourhood Area, under Regulation 7 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 on 21 July 2014.
Following an application made by the Parish Council in April 2014, the District Council held a six week consultation, which closed on 28th June 2014.
- Hanley Castle - Application for Designation of a Neighbourhood Area
- Hanley Castle - Proposed Neighbourhood Area Map
- Hanley Castle - Decision Notice