Help and Advice
If you are a Parish or Town Council you are welcome to attend one of our bi-annual forums which are designed to update you on district council work but also provide an opportunity to focus on any issues you would like assistance with. Please email email@example.com or call 01684 862449 for more information.
The District council also produces a bi-annual newsletter to keep you updated on our work.
- Useful contacts - partner organisations for the Rural Communities Programme
- What is S106?
- S106 Application Process and Guidance
- S106 FAQs
- S106 - The process
- Jargon Buster
- Plan English Guide to Planning
- External funding opportunities – The Rural Services Network Opportunities monthly bulletin is one way of finding out what current external funding opportunities are available.
- Malvern Hills District Council News and Alerts – find out our latest news or subscribe to our new email alerts
Knowing your area
- Parish Profiles - one page summary of key statistics about your parish
For Parish Councils
- Working Together – town and parish council collaboration
- Clustering in and outside the district – benefits and process
- Qualified Clerk – benefits of having and being
- General Power of Competence – what is it and how to get it
- Community Led Plans – benefits and process
- Neighbourhood Planning
- Guide to developing a Neighbourhood Plan - March 2013
- Community Renewable Energy
- Good practice examples – find out what your parish and town council colleagues are doing across the district
- Worcestershire County Association of Local Councils (CALC) - a voluntary member based organisation open to all parish and town councils across Worcestershire. It provides professional advice, support and training to Worcestershire parish and town councils