Household Recycling Centres
For full details of times, locations and items accepted at your local household recycling centre please visit: Worcestershire Recycling Centres.
Household Recycling Centres are managed by Worcestershire County Council. Any queries can be directed to them at their website: www.letswasteless.com.
If you require a CVT permit (for commercial sized vehicles and vehicles with a trailer), these are also requested via Worcestershire County Council and can be done here
Hints and tips to remember when at the sites
- Place everything into the correct skip - ask staff for help if you are unsure.
- Garden or green waste is recycled into soil conditioner.
- Greengrow© soil conditioner is available at the site for £2 a bag.
Recycling skips where you can recycle
- Scrap metal - bicycles, cookers, microwaves, washing machines, metal tools, saucepans, etc.
- Can bank - cans (food, drinks and aerosols).
- Battery box - car batteries.
- Cardboard - corrugated cardboard.
- Textile bank - clothes and other textiles.
- Oil bank - engine / gear oil, paraffin, diesel only (not cooking oil).
- Fridge area - fridges and freezers.
- LPG bottles cage - gas bottles.
- Bottle bank - glass bottles and jars.
- Green waste - green garden waste (no branches over 10cm / 4").
- Paper - paper, thin card, junk mail, catalogues.
- Soil and rubble - garden soil and DIY rubble.
- Foil - take away trays, foil wrap and pie trays.
There are also facilities for recycling televisions, computer monitors, fluorescent tubes and even asbestos. There are also a number of local mini recycling points which include bottle banks, paper and textile containers.