How Do I Bid In Person?

You can only Bid for Properties where you match what the advert asks for.

For example, if the property advert states ‘Suitable for a couple and 2 children only' - regardless of your banding/priority - only couples with 2 children can bid for that property.

Every Tuesday morning we publicise the list of available properties. You have until 12 o'clock midnight on the following Monday to place a bid.

You have a maximum of 3 bids each week. Bids must be on separate properties that you are eligible for. If you change your mind, then you can withdraw your bid and place a bid for a different property.

Don't be worried about the word ‘Bid', you won't be parting with any money. All this means is that you are actively interested and wish to be considered for the Property or Properties you are applying for. Please visit or telephone any of the contact points below, they can assist you with your Bidding.

Apply In Person

Civic Centre
Queen Elizabeth Drive
Worcs. WR10 1PT

Telephone 01386 565020
Directions: How do I get to the Civic Centre?

Opening hours:
Mon-Fri 9am-5pm,
Sat 9am-12.30pm

Droitwich Community Contact Centre
Droitwich Spa Library
Victoria Square
Droitwich Spa
Worcs. WR9 8DQ

How do I get to Droitwich Community Contact Centre?

Opening hours:
Mon 9.30am-2.00pm
Tues Closed
Wed 9.30am-2.00pm
Thur Closed,
Fri 9.30am-2.00pm

Evesham Community Contact Centre
Abbey Road
Worcs. WR11 4SB

How do I get to Evesham Community Contact Centre?

Opening hours:
Mon-Fri 8am-8pm,
Sat 9am-5pm,
Sun 10am-4pm

Rooftop Housing
70 High Street
Worcs, WR11 4YD

Telephone: 01386 420800

Opening hours:
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 9am-5pm,
Wed 9.30am-5pm

Fortis Living
Progress House
Midland Road
Worcs WR5 1DU

Telephone 03301 230 700

Opening hours:
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 9am-5pm,
Wed 10am-5pm

Fortiss Living
Westlands Office
2 Charland Court
Droitwich Spa
Worcs. WR9 9HH

Telephone: 01905 795122

Opening hours:
Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri 9am-1pm,
Wed 2pm-5pm


I am a Housing Association Tenant, can I still Bid for Properties?

If you are an existing Housing Association Tenant within the Wychavon District and are seeking a move, you will need to register with Home Choice Plus.  You will need to have a genuine reason for moving, this may be that your family size has changed or you have a medical reason for wanting to move.

You will need to have a clear Rent Account and your home must be in good order. Your landlord must also agree to the move.

Rooftop Housing Group Tenants

If you are a Rooftop Tenant you can discuss your application with them if you wish on 01386 420800 .

Are there any reasons that I may not be allowed to Bid?

  • If you have a history of Anti-Social Behaviour within the last 2 years you may not be considered through Wychavon Home Choice.
  • If you have Rent Arrears to a former Landlord you will be allowed to register but may not be eligible to Bid for any Properties until you have cleared these Arrears.
  • Some people from Overseas where their immigration status has not been determined will not be registered until their application has been investigated

Anyone making False Applications may be liable to prosecution.