The Licensing Act 2003 affects anyone who is concerned with:

  • Pubs and nightclubs
  • Indoor sporting events
  • Off-licences
  • Restaurants that serve alcohol
  • Businesses offering hot food between 11 pm and 5 am
  • Hotels, guest houses and other places that sell alcohol
  • Private members' clubs and social clubs
  • Theatres and amateur dramatic groups
  • Cinemas
  • Organisers of occasional entertainment events - temporary events

Further information