Remembrance Day services in Malvern Hills District 2022
Remembrance Sunday falls on 13 November this year and is an opportunity to remember the service and sacrifice of all those that have defended our freedoms and protected our way of life.
We remember the Armed Forces, and their families, from Britain and the Commonwealth, the vital role played by the emergency services and those that have lost their lives as a result of conflict or terrorism.
Visit the Royal British Legion website for more information on the national service of Remembrance.
- An Armistice Day service will be held on Friday 11 November at Great Malvern Priory. Arrival will be from 10.45am and seating will be in front of the War Memorial.
- Sunday, 13 November, Great Malvern Priory Church Remembrance Service 9.30am – 10am. Remembrance Parade starting from Great Malvern Post Office at 10.35am, the parade will march down Church Street, turning into Graham Road and then into Great Malvern Library. Great Malvern Library War Memorial, Wreath Laying Service from 10.55am.
- Visit www.malverntowncouncil.org/remembrance-commemorations-sunday-13-november-2022 for more information.
- Friday 11 November Armistice Day two minute silence ceremony, Civil Memorial Garden at 10:55am, followed by refreshments in The Pavilion.
- Remembrance Sunday parade will assemble on 13 November at 10.15am from Tesco to St Mary's Church. Wreath laying ceremony at 10.25am. Church service at 10:50am. Parade from St Mary's Church to Tesco at 11.50am.
- Visit Tenbury Town Council website for more information.
Upton upon Severn
- Sunday 13 November - Remembrance Sunday parade will set off from New Street at 10.20am on its journey to the Parish Church.
- After the service, the parade will head back to the War Memorial at approximately 11.45am for the wreath-laying ceremony.
There will also be road closures across the county to accommodate the parades, road closure information can be found on the Worcestershire County Council
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.