Tourism Business Forum returns to Malvern Link
Businesses will have the chance to learn how to become more sustainable and environmentally conscious as the Tourism Forum returns to Malvern Link.
The free Visit The Malverns Tourism Forum takes place on Thursday 18 November from 11am to 1.30pm, at The Morgan Experience Centre in Malvern Link.
This year's event has a special focus on how businesses can develop tourism, hospitality, leisure or retail business sustainably.
There will also be opportunities to network, chat to experts and take a free tour around the Morgan Motor Company.
The agenda includes information on:
- How to improve business impact on the environment.
- How to help meet local carbon reduction goals.
- How to be a step ahead and welcome more responsible visitors.
- Visit The Malverns marketing campaigns and how to be involved for free.
- The new Sustainable Tourism Grants available from Malvern Hills District Council.
- Other grants available to help businesses.
Cllr Daniel Walton, Portfolio Holder for Tourism and Economic Development at Malvern Hills District Council, said: "Since the last Tourism Forum in February 2020, the new 2021-2025 Visitor Economy Action Plan has been launched with a number of priorities to help develop The Malverns as a visitor destination. This forum is a great opportunity for local businesses to gain knowledge, find out what grants are on offer to help and how to develop their visitor experience."
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.