On Street Car Parking
Civil Enforcement Officers will patrol all areas of Malvern Hills District where parking restrictions exist and are covered by a Traffic Regulation Order (TRO).
If you have an on street parking complaint please report it here.
When reporting an on street parking complaint, please include the following information:
- Car make and model
Officers can deal with the following:
- Parked on double yellow lines
- Parked on single yellow lines
- Non taxi vehicles parked in taxi ranks
- Parked in loading bays when not loading or unloading
- Parked on limited waiting bays
- Certain bus bays
- Loading in non loading areas
Officers can not deal with:
- Parking on school zig zags
- Parking within 10 metres of a junction
- Parking in front of a drive way
- Vehicles for sale
For cars causing an obstruction then please contact West Mercia Police on 101.