- Car Parks
- Civil Parking Enforcement
- Community and Environmental Protection
- Gas Lamps
- Road Closure Application
- Street Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Points
Malvern Hills District Council owns sixteen gas lamps.
- Seven are situated on Belle Vue terrace Island, Malvern.
- Nine are situated in Priory Churchyard, Malvern.
All sixteen gas lamps owned by Malvern Hills District Council have been refurbished and upgraded with efficient gas burners.
The renovation work involved removing the lanterns completely from each column, and having them rebuilt to a high standard prior to being reinstated
In total there are over one hundred gas lamps situated around the Malvern area:
- Twenty are owned by Malvern Town Council
- Twenty five are owned by West Malvern Parish Council
- The balance are owned by Malvern Wells Parish Council