Personal Searches and Useful Contacts

The Personal Search system will be unavailable due to maintenance work from 4pm on Thursday 2nd November. It will be back up and running on Monday 6th November.

The Local Land Charges Register and CON29 data, originating from Malvern Hills District Council, is now available via our online maps. There are guidance notes (Terms & Conditions’ and ‘Map Hints & Tips’ located next to the map tab) that you are advised to read before using the site for the first time.

In addition to our online maps, more information may also be available via the following:

Register/Information Available online at
 Planning Register
 Building Control Register
 South Worcestershire Development Plan (SWDP)
 Conservation Areas
 Assets of Community Value Register
   Available through email application to
 Planning Enforcement Register
 Tree Preservation Orders
 Contaminated Land Register
  Available from
 Public Rights of Way (online)
 List of Streets (paper copy)  Customer Services, Malvern Public Library, 44 Graham Road,
 Malvern, WR14 2HU
 Highways Information (email)
 Commons Registrations (email)


Any queries regarding CON29 data, available under EIR, should be directed to the originating department/ organisation.


Useful contacts:

Building Control:
Development Control:
Environmental Health:
Community Services:

Severn Trent Water
Address: Severn Trent Water, Conveyancing Searches, P.O. Box 6187, NOTTINGHAM, NG5 1LE
Tel: 0115 962 7269

The Environment Agency
Address: The Environment Agency, Customer Services Section, Rivermeet House, Newtown Industrial Estate, Northway Lane, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8JG
Tel: 01684 850951