Option 1: Web Submission
Submit and review your searches online via LLCSearches.co.uk:
Debit/Credit Card Payments: To make payment by debit/credit card please ring 01684 862269 or 01684 862147 and have all the details ready.
Option 2: Online Requests
- You can carry out your search electronically via the web using the National Land Information System (NLIS) Hub. Malvern Hills is signed up to level 3 and can receive and return search requests online.
- Details of the search fees are available when you register with the NLIS website.
For more information visit:
Option 3: By Post
To ensure there are no unnecessary delays when a search is submitted, you or your Solicitor need to supply the following:
- Correctly completed LLC1 and CON 29 forms.
- One copy of an OS plan, the boundary of the property to be searched outlined in red.
- One copy of any Additional Questions [if applicable].
- Correct fee - cheques should be made payable to Malvern Hills District Council or payment can be taken over the phone on 01684 862269. (Please note: Malvern Hills Land Charges does not accept client cheques)
- For administrative reasons incomplete or incorrect searches will be returned the same day.
Searches should be sent to:
Local Land Charges
Queen Elizabeth Drive