The purpose of this web page is to provide advice to prospective suppliers on how to do business with the council, let you know when contracts are due for renewal and tell you about our procurement strategy.
All contracts are awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous solution for the council, taking into account whole life costs, quality and sustainability. Local firms are encouraged to compete for contracts.
The vast majority of our business is covered by formal contractual arrangements, for which invitations to tender are publicly advertised.
- How to do business with Malvern Hills District Council
- Procurement Strategy 2009-2012 (currently being updated)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current tenders and opportunities
1. Malvern Hills District Council is inviting tenders for the provision of selling of ice cream in Priory Park Malvern. The Council will provide a Licence for the sale of ice cream only from a bicycle or moveable cart in Priory Park, the licence will run from 1st April 2019 until 31 March 2020.
Interested parties should read the attached conditions of trading and conditions of tender documents and complete and return the Form of Tender document and return all three documents in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Not to be opened until after 12pm on 15th March 2019
Tender for Sale of Ice- cream in Priory Park, Malvern
Attention Property Services,
The Council House
by 12pm on Friday 15th March 2019. Please note if sent by post the envelope should be sent by recorded delivery.
Supporting documents - to download and complete
- Ice-cream form of tender 2019
- Ice-cream - conditions of trading 2019
- Conditions of tender - ice cream 2019
2. Malvern Hills District Council is inviting quotations for Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting and Fire Extinguisher Maintenance across various locations in the District.
The response is to be 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with a 4 hour call out deadline for fire detection equipment and 24 hour response for emergency lighting.
Please see the Procurement Documents for full details of the requirements
The Council are using the e-procurement portal known as the Proactis Pro-Contract portal https://procontract.due-north.com to conduct this procurement exercise.
To gain access to the procurement documents, contractors will need to register their company details at the above website. Once registered, contractors will be emailed a log-in and password which will allow them to gain access to the procurement documents. Contractors will need to search for the invitation under Malvern Hills District Council and then electronically submit an expression of interest and follow the online instructions to view the procurement documents.
Suppliers are required to return the required procurement documents via the Proactis ProContract portal no later than 12 noon on 22nd March 2019.
Any contractor questions must be submitted via the Pro-Contract portal website. Any clarifications will be issued via the Pro-Contract portal.
If you have any problems or queries gaining access to the Pro-Contract portal please contact the Service desk on http://proactis.kayako.com/procontractv3/Core/Default/Index who are available between the hours of 08:30 and 17:30 Monday to Friday (excluding UK Public Holidays) or email email@example.com.