Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
The Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) sets out what Malvern Hills District Council will do to involve the community, and other stakeholders in the preparation and revision of planning policy documents and decisions on planning applications.
Comments are being sought on the draft Revised Statement of Community Involvement. The preparation of a Statement of Community Involvement is a requirement of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004 (as amended). The Localism Act 2011 re-emphasises the importance of enabling communities to contribute towards shaping the places where they live.
The consultation on the draft Revised Statements of Community Involvement (SCI) will run for six weeks from 9:00am Monday 30 October 2017 to 5:00pm Monday 11 December 2017.
Adopted Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
- Statement of Community Involvement Formal Assessment by Planning Inspectorate (21st April 2006)
- Statement of Community Involvement Submission Document (October 2005);
- Revised Statement of Consultation:
- Appendix A - Pre-Submission Consultees
- Appendix B - Planning Committee 25/04/05 (Report & Update Sheet)
- Appendix C - Publication of Public Notices
- Appendix D - Public Participation of Consultees
- Appendix E - Public Participation Document
- Appendix F - Public Participation Poster
- Appendix G - Press Release
- Appendix H - Planning Committee 09/08/05 (Planning Report & Schedule)
- Appendix I - List of Adjoining Parish/Town Councils (Consultation Letter 190805)
- Appendix J - Submission Document Consultation (Letter 241005)
- Appendix K - Proposal Matters (Reg 28) (Notice of Submission - Public Participation)