Search Planning Applications
- View historic applications
- Monitor the progress of current applications
- Submit comments about them
- Search a constantly updated list of applications received and decisions made each week.
- View current applications
As we receive hundreds of responses to applications each year it is not possible to acknowledge receipt or respond to your comments directly.
All comments (representations) will be taken into account and you will be advised of the formal decision in due course.
The online planning application search facility can also be used to view the list of weekly decisions or to view appeal decisions.
Current planning application documents can also be viewed at Malvern Library on: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 5pm and Wednesday 9.30am to 5pm.
A Customer Service Officer will be able to assist you in accessing the internet from the bank of computers that are available for public use
A historic downloads facility is also available upon request in order to view application documents where 6 months or more have elapsed since a formal decision was made.
What You Should Know about the Data We Collect
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives rights to you about how your personal data is obtained and used by Malvern Hills District Council (the 'data controller').
When commenting on planning applications or submitting a planning application, you should be aware of the Council's policy on Data Protection and Security in relation to Planning Applications.
- It is important that you are aware of the General Disclaimer Notes.
- By clicking on links above you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the Dataset Licence.
- A list of the various application types and their associated suffix codes is available to view.
- Please note that your comments and contact details will be added to the application file, which can be made available for public enquiry and will be viewable on this website.
- We cannot treat your comments, or any part of your email or letter, including any personal details, email address or other contact information as confidential.
- The system used to search applications should be viewed using Internet Explorer version 5.5 and above. Functions may not work in other browsers.
- Historic applications date back to 1974.