Submit Online Planning Applications
Notice: If you are experiencing difficulties in accepting online payments for planning applications via the Planning Portal. Should you experience a problem then please contact the planning department during office hours, on 01386 565565, to make a card payment over the phone.
Alternatively payment may be made by cheque sent to the planning department. (Wychavon District Council)
You can submit and pay for your planning application online using the Planning Portal website which is a one-stop-shop for planning information and services.
If you are experiencing difficulties using the Planning Portal, it may be useful clicking on the Frequently Asked Questions page or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning Portal Interactive House
- Guidance Notes: Making a Planning Application Online
- Submit online planning applications
- Access general planning guidance
- View the benefits of online submissions
- Local Requirements for Planning Applications
- Checklist Requirements for Planning Applications
- Site Location Plan Creator
- Antenna Guide
- Visual Guide to LDF (Local Development Framework)s
- Volume Calculator
- Fee Calculator
- Buy a Plan
The Planning Portal is the UK government's online planning and building regulations resource. Learn about planning permission and building regulations, apply for planning permission and building regulations consent, appeal against a decision and research government policy.
You can also view an online Directory of planning consultants.