Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)
Supplementary Planning Documents are produced to provide more detail on the application of policy, either for specific sites or on specific subjects.
SPDs do not have 'development plan' status, but are subject to public consultation and can be used as material considerations in the determination of planning applications.
Older Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG) is being replaced by the newer style SPDs.
- Developer Contributions SPD (Adopted July 2018)
- Water Management and Flooding SPD (Adopted July 2018)
- Renewable and Low Carbon Energy SPD (Adopted July 2018)
- South Worcestershire Design Guide SPD (March 2018)
- South Worcestershire Planning for Health SPD (September 2017)
- Shop Front Design Guide SPD (March 2017)
- South Worcestershire Affordable Housing SPD (October 2016)
Further information relating to SPDs can be found in the latest Local Development Scheme (LDS).
Other Associated Documents
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (January 2014)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment - Joint Screening Assessment Supplementary Planning Documents Update (April 2017)
Outgoing and Superseded SPDs and SPGs