Draft South Worcestershire Design Guide SPD (July 2017)
The consultation on the draft South Worcestershire Design Guide SPD runs for 6 weeks from 9am Monday 31 July 2017 to 5pm Monday 4 September 2017.
To view the draft SPD and associated documentation, please visit the South Worcestershire Development Plan website.
South Worcestershire Affordable Housing SPD 2016
The South Worcestershire Councils adopted the South Worcestershire Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document on the 26th October 2016.
The Affordable Housing Supplementary Planning Document will help developers, land owners and others who hope to build affordable housing under policies outlined in the SWDP.
It supports the SWDP policies on new affordable housing and explains how these policies will be interpreted and implemented. It includes information on the amount, design, location and tenure of new affordable housing.
The Affordable Housing SPD, Consultation Statement and Adoption Statement can be viewed here
South Worcestershire Developer Contributions SPD 2016
The South Worcestershire Councils adopted the South Worcestershire Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document on the 20th October 2016.
The Developer Contributions SPD sets out the South Worcestershire Councils' approach to seeking developer contributions via the SWDP for infrastructure or environmental improvements requires as a result of development. The SPD provides guidance about when planning obligations will be expected, the scale of developer contributions, and how developer contributions will be used.
The South Worcestershire Playing Pitch Strategy presents an overall framework for the future provision of playing fields across South Worcestershire. It draws upon the issues identified within separate assessment reports for Malvern Hills District, Worcester City and Wychavon District and sets out the priorities for the delivery of playing pitches for football, rugby, cricket and hockey up to 2030.
The following report covers the Wychavon area and accompanies the Council's Playing Pitch Strategy and these documents together, developed using the up-to-date Sport England methodologies, provide the Council with a robust evidence base and set of strategic priorities to direct future sports planning policy and funding in the context of growth.
Please note, the below SPGs and SPDs are now defunct as they each relied upon on a policy of the now extinct Wychavon District Local Plan. They are therefore no longer material considerations in the determination of planning applications, however they can still be used as a source of information until they are updated in line with the SWDP. For more information on consultation on emerging DPDs and SPDs, please see the SWDP consultations webpage.
- Bewdley Lane / Blind Lane, Evesham Supplementary Planning Document
- Cycle Strategy 2004
- Cycle Strategy 2004 - Pershore Area Map
- Cycle Strategy 2004 - Evesham Area Map
- Cycle Strategy 2004 - Droitwich Spa Area Map
- Cycle Strategy 2004 - District Map
- Design Concept Statement Housing Allocation at Badsey Road/Lane, Evesham Supplementary Planning Document (SPD)
- Development Guide for Throckmorton Airfield Supplementary Planning Document
- Development Guide - Vale Park (Evesham), Phase 2 Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Residential Design Guide Supplementary Planning Document
- Water Management Supplementary Planning Document
- Droitwich Canals Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Evesham Riverside Framework Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Evesham Abbey Lane & Police Station Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Evesham, Abbey Road Depot Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Evesham, Port Street Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Evesham, Mill Street / Common Road Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Former Children's Home & Land to the Rear of the Children's Home, at Peewit Road, Evesham Supplementary Planning Document
- House Extensions Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Land Rear of Pershore High Street Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Lorries in the Vale of Evesham Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Pershore Town Centre Regeneration Supplementary Planning Guidance
- Planning and Wildlife Supplementary Planning Document
- Re-Use of Rural Buildings Supplementary Planning Document