The Worcestershire Regulatory Services (WRS) provides a county wide service for Environmental Health, Trading Standards and Licensing. Some of the Environmental Health areas covered by WRS include:
- Food Safety
- Pollution Control - this includes cooling towers
- Health and Safety
- Dog Warden service
- Pest Control
Telephone enquiries about Environmental Health issues can be made via the Worcestershire Hub on 01905 822799 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit the Worcestershire Regulatory Service website for more information.
Worcestershire Regulatory Services is responsible for:
- The provision of advice and information on Environmental Health matters to the community, traders, workers and visitors to the City.
- The investigation of complaints and notifications concerning Environmental Health referred to The Worcestershire Regulatory Services.
- Programmed activities covering inspection of places, premises and products with regard to food, health and safety, environmental protection, pest control, dog warden services, animal welfare and pollution, including monitoring.
- The enforcement of Environmental Health legislation.
- The registration or licensing of persons and premises in regard to Environmental Health legislation.