We have provided a number of things that can be reported online from the comfort of your own home whether it be fly-tipping or abandoned vehicles to compliments and complaints.
Council Tax and Benefits
- Report a change in circumstances. If you already receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support and your circumstances change, you must inform us immediately. If you do not tell us within 21 days of the change, you may be at risk of losing your benefits.
- Inform us if you are moving in our out of a property
- Report a planning enforcement issue. Visit Planning Enforcement for more information
- Report refuse and recycling issues
To report refuse and recycling issues. Visit Refuse and Recycling for more information.
Environment and animals
- Report dog fouling
To report a dog fouling offence that you have witnessed. Visit Dog Fouling for more information.
- Report a dead animal
To report dead animals that you have come across on the highway or in a public open space that needs removing.
- Report flooding
Find out how to report flooding.
- Report fly-tipping
To report fly-tipping or littering. Visit Fly-tipping for more information.
- Report graffiti and flyposting
To report unauthorised signage displays or graffiti on the public highway. Visit the Graffiti and Flyposting page for more information.
- Street Cleansing Issues
To report any issues with road sweeping/street cleansing
- Report syringes or needles
To report any discarded needles or syringes (sharps). Visit the Sharps Disposal page for more information.
- Report littering
To report littering issues on public land.
- Report parks and open spaces issues (inc Priory Park & play area)
- Report a damaged or missing street name sign
To report a damaged or missing street name sign.
- Report untidy front gardens
To report an untidy front garden. General enquiries about weeds relating to overgrown or untidy private gardens are usually the responsibility of Planning Enforcement.
- Report an issue with public toilets
To report any complaints with toilets in your area.
- Report travellers on public land
- Report nuisances
To report smoke, noise, light, accumulations, dust/odour, insects/flies or bonfires nuisances,
Parking and Transport
- On-street parking complaint
To complain about on-street parking. Visit On Street Car Parking for more information.
- Report car park issues
To report the damage to a car park or lights not working.
- Report a faulty pay machine
To report a pay and display machine which you may be experiencing problems with.
- Report abandoned vehicles
To report an abandoned vehicle on the highway or public open land. Visit the Abandoned Vehicles page for more information.
- Report potholes
To report any potholes issues.