We provide a range of housing services to the people that live in the Malvern Hills district as part of a shared housing service with Wychavon district council.
We are responsible for ensuring that the following services are provided:
- Formulation of housing and homelessness strategies, and working with developers and Registered Providers to achieve the development of new affordable homes across the Malvern Hills District
- Working with our housing options and homelessness contractor Festival Housing to ensure that housing options and homelessness advice are available to anyone who needs it
- Tackling disrepair, the licensing of Houses in Multiple Occupation and caravan sites; and facilitating grants to enable people to remain in their homes
- Working with our contractor Care and Repair Worcestershire who provides independent advice, support and practical help to older people, people with disabilities and those on low income who need to repair, improve or adapt their homes.
General Housing Needs Enquiry
Private sector housing
- Money Advice Service - an independent service, set up by the government to help people make the most of their money, giving free, unbiased money advice to everyone across the UK –online, over the phone and face to face.
- Fortis Living
- Street Link