The Planning Portal
The Planning Portal website allows the general public, or agents acting on the behalf of the public to submit planning applications to us online. This can help speed up the planning application process. Please check our Validation Checklist to make sure that you have submitted all the necessary information.
- Advice & Guidance on making a planning application
- Can I make a paper application?
- How can I find out information about a property I am looking to buy?
- Do I need permission to cut a tree down?
- Can I speak to someone about planning?
- Looking for local land charges information?
- New address to register? - Street naming and numbering
Local Requirements List
Following adoption of the South Worcestershire Development Plan, Malvern Hills District Council have reviewed their Local Requirements List in accordance with advice contained within the Planning Practice Guidance.
This is a six week consultation period from 1st August 2017. Please submit any comments you wish to make by email to Lucy Kendall, Area Planning Officer (South) – Lucy.Kendall@malvernhills.gov.uk.