Public Space Protection Order (PSPO)
- Failure to carry a poop bag or other means to clean up after a dog.
- Failure to keep a dog on a lead in a designated area.
- Failure to exclude dogs from fenced off or enclosed children’s playgrounds.
The simplest way of dealing with dog excrement is to scoop it up, put it in a plastic bag and place it in a dog waste / litter bin, or take it home and dispose of it (wrapped) in your domestic refuse.
It is essential that excrement is thoroughly wrapped before disposal.
When reporting dog fouling, please provide the following information:
- Description of dog owner and/or dog
- When it took place
- Vehicle registration of dog owner (if available)